Sunday, April 20, 2008

Design Power


So I was reading Andrew Clanahan's blog post about design power and It was instilled in my mind what he mentioned. He said that as designers we are lucky to have the privileges that we have as designers. As designers I think that there are many ways that we can use are power. Many cliches such as, bring world piece, make a difference in the environment and etc. But for me I believe the best I can do is use my power to promote what I believe in. Truth that I know can help and benefit a world that is full of suffering and hurt.

As many of my friends know, I am serious about my faith and ever so proud of it. So this response might now really come as a surprise to many of you reading this post. I want to promote my faith in God and believe in Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour for who I truly am thankful for and would not have any second doubts about using the my power as a designer to promote. Because I believe that everyone could definitely use the love and compassion that he freely gives to many people, though many do not see it.

No comments: