Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jolibee VS. McDonalds


I have been wanting to talk about this for a long time and now I am going to. I have always wanted to talk about a comparison of Mcdonalds and Jolibee. Jolibee is a Philippines based fastfood restaurant equal to McDonalds. When I was still living in the philippines I would have to say that Jolibee could beat Mcdonalds anyday. Because of the service and the food served in Jolibee.
I believe that looking at a Jolibee mascott is alot more kid friendly than a clown that sometimes scares me a bit because a face of a Ronald mascott cannot be hidden. Unlike a Jolibee mascot, the mascot is very friendly, lovable and cuddly, almost like a Barney mascot. Not only that Jolibee beats McDonald by the mascot but also by the food. For those who have not try it, I suggest you give it a try, if you happen to be t california were there are a couple of franchises are built.

No comments: