Sunday, April 20, 2008

Facebook Ruins Lives


I would have to say, that facebook can get really addicting and sometimes I find it sort of disturbing how many people have to go through facebook everytime they have an access over the internet. I am not saying that facebook is bad, I actually love it because of the easy access with friends and easy organization of photos and coming events. I jsut wonder if the facebook fad would ever end or woult it never stop. But I would like to give a big compliment to the developers of facebook for creating such a successful website.

Facebook has become the new email, photo gallery and fore most a resume. I have been recently informed by my best friend that employers now check a employee applicants facebook page to find out more about a applicants personality or true attitude. I find this kinda freaky, so I suggest to all facebook users to be aware of all the information we set for everyone to see because we cant be sure who would be reading it.

Source from facebook.com

No comments: