Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Compliments to: Mae San Juan


A hard question in my opinion, If I were asked who I really would want to pay my compliments to. It is obvious that it would probably be God. But to make it different for this post. I would like to pay compliments to my wonderful best-friend whose been here for me whole through out the way from the time I met here once upon a time 4 years ago.

For all this time, for the last 4 years, I have come across a number of new friends and lost old friends. But it never really cease to amaze me how far me and her have been such good friends. Through all the pain and sufferng I have put her through I would have to say that my best-friend beats everyone I have met. She is kind, patient, tolerant and most of all loving in every possible way. She is probably the person I always vent to, when pressured with work and stressed with design work, I get mad for no reason at her and release my frustrations at her and yet in the end she never cease to put up with all the crap I have put her in. She encourages me when I am about to give up and supports me when I am about to just break down from all the responsibilities I am under in.

Overall, I would like to say that Mae, you are an amazing friend. No matter what happens I want you to know that I have always appreciated everything you have done for me even though I don't say it often. I wanna say I love you and thank you so much. I am blessed to have a friend like you!

No comments: