Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Given Oppurtunity






So few weeks ago, I got an email from my cousin who is a wedding photographer. In the email he had offered to me a opportunity to shoot a wedding in july. As a lot of people know. Other than music I also love to explore my creativity through photography. I am amazed how lighting works and how much emotion a photo could express and how much techniques you could do to achieve amazing photos.

For me, I am honoured to be asked by my cousin to shoot photos with him. Because I do not think that I am that good in photography and am an amateur compared to his photos as shown on top. My cousins name is Billy Mallari, and he started of as designers such as me, which is quite interesting, in my opinion.

Over the summer, I look forward to do the shoot with him to earn some experience and learn how to work as a photographer in the field and a wedding. Though, I am curios to see how people would look or treat me because I have never been to a shoot where the event is not by someone I know.

Sources from billymphotography.com

No comments: